Friday, June 27, 2008

Join me in the gutter?

This toy is a little vixen.

I am a huge pervert but I swear this toy sounds like it's moaning. There are the standard whistles and chirps (thankfully none catchy because nothing kills my mood like finding myself humming the theme song of another fricken electronic toy) but towards the end of its cutesy performance it goes, "MmmmOhhhhAhhhhAhhhhh" and it sounds like some feisty tart in the throes of a nooner (which kind of sounds like fun).

Where oh where is Playskool getting its sound bites from? Debbie Does Dallas?

2 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

O.m.g. that is too funny. We used to try and get the Alpha Pal to sound out bad words but it always inserted a funny giggle at the appropriate time! We did get an eeeffff uuuuuu out of it though!

Lisa said...

I find myself singing those stupid songs ALL. THE. TIME. Makes me want to gouge my own eyes out with a spoon.

How to tell your third kid from your first

  Note the appropriate response here is: "When did THAT happen?" because let's be honest, life is moving so fast, there's ...