Sunday, February 12, 2017

Yes! This is EXACTLY what it's like

If you're thinking of having a baby, or if you already have children and you think you may want more, I want you to click on the image below and watch the video.

A friend forwarded the link a few days ago with the message "So cute!" but when I watched the video all I saw were squirming toddlers. And then suddenly I was everywhere I'd ever been trying to hold my very mobile toddler, Cam (who now weighs almost 30 pounds). My older son's karate class; the mall; the grocery store; Mystic Aquarium; the driveway.

Just watch it—and remember: Your baby will turn into this. Without the fur or snout. Obviously. And you won't be wearing a mask or gloves. Unless that's your thing. Because I don't judge. But I do offer free birth control...in the form of baby pandas.

Just watch it!


https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/5s2fk8/trying_to_take_a_picture_with_23_baby_pandas/?ref=share&ref_source=link

No comments:

How to tell your third kid from your first

  Note the appropriate response here is: "When did THAT happen?" because let's be honest, life is moving so fast, there's ...