Friday, March 16, 2012

I love to play

The blog game of "Where was I last year at this time?" It tickles me to no end. And I don't even need machine guns to play it.

So where was I last March 16? Losing cars and vomiting dots.

Snort, snort.

My aunt has continued her dot streak. Look what she did for Junior's belated Christmas gift:



The crazy thing is, it looks like she was a year ahead of the trend:



The more I see of the dots, the more the look has started to grow on me.



Heck, I even read an article detailing the history of the dots. And now I've gone and written a post about dots.

Avoiding work? Who, me?

2 comments:

brokenteepee said...

So you've gone dotty?

VandyJ said...

Some dots are better than others. Not a huge fan of large dots or multicolored dots.
However the ice cream dots are pretty good.

How to tell your third kid from your first

  Note the appropriate response here is: "When did THAT happen?" because let's be honest, life is moving so fast, there's ...