Thursday, July 21, 2011

Or no stories!

I don't know what day it is. The last thing I remember eating is a stale bagel at 6:15 a.m. I think I have yesterday's shirt on. I definitely have yesterday's shorts on. What's this in my hair?

Ah yes. Sweet potato and a booger.

I'm going to take a shower. With a beer. Maybe I'll lie down and chug it and catch a quick nap.

Oh wait. It's bed time. Glorious bed time.

What the hell am I doing online? It's bed time! The time I have waited for all day. And what are you doing online? Go to bed! Right now! I mean it!

5 comments:

BNM said...

lol yes I am taking your advice off to bed I go!

brokenteepee said...

I think you need either more beer or more sleep or both

Jeanne Estridge said...

I didn't see this till this morning--wish I'd read it last night and done as you said.

Mrs. Tuna said...

Is someone a little over stimulated and needs a nap?

Amy said...

I have toothpaste in my hair.

How to tell your third kid from your first

  Note the appropriate response here is: "When did THAT happen?" because let's be honest, life is moving so fast, there's ...