I know everyone has done this, but I haven’t yet and it’s fun. Plus, it’s Sunday night and after getting tagged by On the Verge I’m feeling all kinds of listy (but not listy enough to do two lists. 1) I wouldn't do that to you and 2) then I wouldn't have anything to write about tomorrow).
List 1 (or is it 3? Whatever.)
10 phrases people Googled…only to arrive at The Mullets
1. "Blonde hair made me a slut." Honey, blonde hair didn’t make you a slut.
2. "Boobie frogs." I really hope there isn’t a website devoted to amphibian porn.
3. "Crossdressing renaissance fairs." That’s a whole lotta dress up.
4. "Formulae for three frogs and three red frogs to get to the other side." Other side of what? The road? The Pearly Gates? Why red frogs? I must know!
5. "How high is too high to push a 6 month old in a swing?" I’m so glad I’m not the only neurotic mother who doesn’t know how to use a playground with her newborn.
6. "Pee standing up pete yup feels good frogs." I think LSD might have been involved for that one.
7. "Son dry humping mom." I bet that was one of my neighbors.
8. "What would it feel like to be a frog?" I hope this person comes back as a frog in his or her next life. The question strikes me as so earnest and yet so…strange.
9. "Where do my boobs come from?" Um, Christina Aguilera had so much she gave you her leftovers.
10. "How to tell gender of your white stumpy tree frog." I can’t believe this person didn’t know this. You check behind the urostyle or just above the astragalus, hello.
I want to write a post about how hard it is to be a parent, but I don't want anyone to think this is a woe-is-me post or a we-parents-ha...
Toddlers mispronounce words. It's just what they do, and it's what makes the toddler years so darn cute. "Lello" for &...
I’m finally back from the David Gray concert in New York City. Yes, that was Saturday night and today is Tuesday, but I fell so in love with...
At least I can admit that I'm emotionally immature, juvenile and unsupportive. Subtitle: Chuck could have done betterTry as I might, I cannot stop fantasizing about Chuck being creamed by a Mack truck (I know, poor Chuck, you must think I am the wife from...