Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
After years of dying a slow professional death at Mulletville Corp and then resurrecting my career through a series of part-time, freelance,...
-
I want to thank everyone who left me a comment on my flea post. I seriously expected comments like “You’re disgusting!” or “I’m never coming...
-
Junior’s going to be two this weekend. Two! I’ve made it far , man. (For those of you with teenagers, humor me, ok?) Junior's vocabulary...
-
Last night, after I zipped Junior up in his fleece footy pajamas, he hugged me and said, “I’m so happy I’m warm! I’m warm, Mommy! I’m so hap...
11 comments:
Me too! :)
I love them. My husband goes back to work. hahaha.
sounds like somebody has a case of the mondays. :(
don't hit me.
You don't hate Mondays. You hate your job. There's a big difference.
And that marks my dissimination of wisdom for the week.
http://marybt.wordpress.com
Are you thinking, oh poop?
I think it's unnatural for us to have to work five days a week. Where do I sign up for something different?
Testify, sister. Testify.
word.
Yeah, Mondays should be aolished. Can't think why we keep them around.
You said it.
Specially Mondays after not being able to sleep well on Saturday or Sunday... blagh... no gym for me today.
Post a Comment