Frogs on Facebook

www.facebook.com/FIMFormula

ABOUT ME

About me: I'm 42 and added another gherkin to our pickle party of a family. My husband Chuck, our 9-year-old Junior, our 6-year-old Everett, our toddler and I live in a town in Connecticut I affectionately call Mulletville Lite (aka my childhood hometown). My friends call me Nutjob, and they're right. In my husband's spare time he dresses up as a Viking and chases ghosts (and I'm the nutjob?). When I'm not busy working as a graphic designer, I lie in a ball in the corner.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy birthday, Chuck!

Today is Chuck's 36th birthday. I've now known him for a third of his life, and he just keeps getting smarter and sweeter and better about vacuuming. Happy birthday, honey.

1 comment:

Jenn P. said...

LOL! Happy birthday Chuck!