Frogs on Facebook

www.facebook.com/FIMFormula

ABOUT ME

About me: I'm 42 and added another gherkin to our pickle party of a family. My husband Chuck, our 9-year-old Junior, our 6-year-old Everett, our toddler and I live in a town in Connecticut I affectionately call Mulletville Lite (aka my childhood hometown). My friends call me Nutjob, and they're right. In my husband's spare time he dresses up as a Viking and chases ghosts (and I'm the nutjob?). When I'm not busy working as a graphic designer, I lie in a ball in the corner.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Like, duh

I learned an important lesson tonight:

Don't tickle your child while you're feeding him dinner.

Tickling while eating = choking.

3 comments:

Haasiegirl said...

or it could mean they spit food on you..either way, probably a no no. LOL

The Mom said...

uh oh, hope all is okay.

k-ori said...

Or making them crack up while feeding.