Frogs on Facebook

www.facebook.com/FIMFormula

ABOUT ME

About me: I'm a 40-something mother to a pickle party of a family. My husband Chuck, our tween Junior, our 6-year-old Everett, our toddler Cam, and I live in a town in Connecticut I affectionately call Mulletville Lite (aka my childhood hometown). My friends call me Nutjob, and they're right. In my husband's spare time he dresses up as a Viking and chases ghosts (and I'm the nutjob?). I'm a freelance graphic designer and writer.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Everyone knows about the melons

But what people really need to know about is the sweet potatoes. Think of it as "before" and "after."

Before kids:



After kids:



And yes, the girls are pointing straight at a bottle of tequila. Can you blame them?

8 comments:

♥ Kimmi ♥ said...

ha ha ha!!! that just made my night girlfriend!

Pricilla said...

Enough tequila and it won't matter what they erm, point at

NHGirl said...

I found a way to restore my sweet potatoes to watermelons. Four words: Victoria's Secret Push-up Bra.

DysFUNctional Mom said...

Hell no, my taters need a margarita too!

Roshni said...

Dear Mrs Mullet,

you sure haven't lost your touch!! :)

Jeri Kleiber said...

You are too funny!!!! That is so true!

Sparkling said...

I'm pretty sure I just laughed out loud over that one. Hysterical!

Gene Pool Diva said...

Hubby's a hugger.
Which I like, until he asked if that was my nipple in his bellybutton. The boy barely escaped death. Sigh.