ABOUT ME

About me: My husband Chuck, our six-year-old Junior, our three-year-old Everette and I live in a town in Connecticut I affectionately call Mulletville Lite (aka my childhood hometown). My friends call me Nutjob, and they're right. In my husband's spare time he dresses up as a Viking and chases ghosts (and I'm the nutjob?). When I'm not busy working as a graphic designer, I lie in a ball in the corner.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

When husbands stray



I can't believe Elmo had the nerve to look straight at me when I caught him and Chuck canoodling on the couch. Spooning! In front of the kids. 

Touche, Chuck. We're even.

P.S. Don't you just love the word canoodling?

5 comments:

DysFUNctional Mom said...

What a guilty expression on Elmo's face! Home Wrecker Elmo. Sad.

LOVE the Halloween header!

Patty Woodland said...

First Big Bird gets hijacked and now Elmo is a homewrecker. Just WHAT is going on on Sesame Street?

Frogs in my formula said...

Indeed, what IS going on on Sesame Street?!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Bwahahahaha! to funny!

BNM said...

Haha too funny!