Frogs on Facebook

www.facebook.com/FIMFormula

ABOUT ME

About me: I'm a 40-something mother to a pickle party of a family. My husband Chuck, our tween Junior, our 6-year-old Everett, our toddler Cam, and I live in a town in Connecticut I affectionately call Mulletville Lite (aka my childhood hometown). My friends call me Nutjob, and they're right. In my husband's spare time he dresses up as a Viking and chases ghosts (and I'm the nutjob?). I'm a freelance graphic designer and writer.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's here! It's here!




Spring. Spring! Spraaaaaaa-ing! It's always worth waiting for, isn't it?


7 comments:

Gina said...

All except for the pollen. I wouldn't mind waiting for that forever.

Sparkling said...

You are just a little ahead of me. Any day, they're all gonna pop open. Just spent 4 days a little further south where everything is in bloom and I. May have been allergic to the pollen. Never in y life has that happened.

HumorSmith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HumorSmith said...

I live in Seattle. Spring should be here right on schedule. August 23rd.

Mrs. Tuna said...

Ah yeah. Don't be tricked, right after you take off the studded snow tires you'll be faced with 8 inches of snow.

Leanne said...

Yes, but it's not quite here yet. Sigh. Jealous....

Leanne said...

Oh, hush. We're getting snow tonight.