ABOUT ME

About me: I'm 42 and added another gherkin to our pickle party of a family. My husband Chuck, our 9-year-old Junior, our 6-year-old Everett, our toddler and I live in a town in Connecticut I affectionately call Mulletville Lite (aka my childhood hometown). My friends call me Nutjob, and they're right. In my husband's spare time he dresses up as a Viking and chases ghosts (and I'm the nutjob?). When I'm not busy working as a graphic designer, I lie in a ball in the corner.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Weneedspace

Iletmykid

usemycomputer

toplayon

PBSkids.com

HespilledOJ

onmykeyboard

andnowIcant

usemyspacebar

orshiftkey.

Isntthere

someoneIcancall

aboutthis???

^&*#T#&*#&*^#*^#*&%#%^&@%^&@%^&@

2 comments:

Pricilla said...

Ooooh, sticky.
So very sorry. I guess you really need your space. Or a shift in your paradigm or something. Or a waterproof keyboard.
I have one.

So very, very sorry

LazyBones said...

Sorry for laughing at your misfortune. Okay, not THAT sorry. It's pretty funny. Good luck!