You know your husband has changed when you invite a couple over for dinner and they leave behind an expensive Tupperware container and your husband looks at it in the sink and says, "Score!"
Excited about Tupperware. This made me melt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I won't let that Halloween go! I won't, I tell you.
After years of dying a slow professional death at Mulletville Corp and then resurrecting my career through a series of part-time, freelance,...
-
I want to thank everyone who left me a comment on my flea post. I seriously expected comments like “You’re disgusting!” or “I’m never coming...
-
Junior’s going to be two this weekend. Two! I’ve made it far , man. (For those of you with teenagers, humor me, ok?) Junior's vocabulary...
-
Last night, after I zipped Junior up in his fleece footy pajamas, he hugged me and said, “I’m so happy I’m warm! I’m warm, Mommy! I’m so hap...
No comments:
Post a Comment